Marketing Consulting Long Island
Grow your business. Dominate your niche.
Retainers are tailored to your needs with a clear scope of services. If you do not have an in house marketing department or you are looking for better results, this is a great option.
Create a marketing strategy and a marketing plan that outlines your unique selling proposition, your go-to-market strategy, your sales and distribution plan, your advertising and promotional plan, and definition of your target audience. Or, solve a marketing challenge your company is facing.
- Current Marketing Plan Evaluation
- Marketing Audit
- Start Up Marketing For Entrepreneurs
- In-House Marketing Training Workshops
- In-House Business Coaching / Marketing Coaching
- Branding and Key Messaging
- Marketing Metrics Creation
- Marketing Coaching
- SEO & Social Media Coaching
Internet Marketing Consulting:
When you market yourself right online, you bring prequalified, targeted leads to your website for less money than traditional media advertising. That translates to a higher return on investment. Work with us to bring higher value customers to your doorstep and develop a strong internet presence that helps make your business the only real choice for prospects searching online.
- Internet Marketing Plan Development
- Key Competitor Benchmarking
- Website Marketing Audit / SEO Audits (360 IMA)
- Mobile Usability Website Assessment
- Website Development & Design / WordPress Design
- Lead Generation & Local Online Marketing
- Google Advertising (Pay Per Click Advertising Management) Consulting
- SEO Services (monthly “white hat” ehtical SEO only) – National/Local SEO
- Social Media Marketing Plans
- Social Media Marketing Management (monthly)
- Online Press Releases
- Content Writing (blog articles)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Video Marketing (full service)
Upside works with you to develop your business plan, including your marketing and business strategy. We are able to then execute your marketing plan. A Senior consultant with an MBA will work directly with you to create a well thought out strategy. We can also serve as your business advisors, helping you with specific areas of your business.
When we work together you will benefit by:
- Growing your customer base, sales, profits, market share
- Building a strategic roadmap band avoiding reactive marketing
- Developing new programs for offline and online marketing
- Putting marketing strategies and programs in place with measurable vehicles
- Differentiating and becoming more competitive
- Driving processes, communications and behaviors with the customer in mind