P/T SEO Assistant to Work in our Hauppauge Office
Passionate about SEO?
Upside Business Consultants is looking for a hands-on Part Time SEO Assistant (1-2 Years recent SEO Exp.) who knows WordPress well to execute monthly SEO plans for each Client. You will assist and report to the SEO Manager with 90% of work focused on local SEO and 10% on National Accounts. If you know how to use SEO tools and softwares, rank sites for local search terms, and have a good handle on WordPress, this is a position for you.
The position can grow into a full schedule over time.
Must be a reliable, fast learner who is extremely efficient with their time management. Must be detail oriented and accountable for results.
This is an onsite (Hauppauge NY) hands-on position. No out of State freelancers. Ideal for someone who has proven SEO experience or a Developer with some SEO experience looking for part time contractor work to fill their schedule.
Required to have solid WordPress skills, SEO and Google Map optimization skills, strong Computer Skills/Website Development, and proven experience ranking websites, obtaining conversions/organic traffic/rankings increases.
Compensation: $15-18/hr. Depends on Experience – hourly.
To apply: email email@example.com with your a) expected hourly rate (this is not a manager level position or Director level) b) brief summary of why you are qualified
Work under SEO Manager to review and analyze websites, use SEO tools, create SEO plans, implement all aspects of on page SEO, work with website hosting and website files and CMS, tracking/analytics,& reporting to clients.
Skills needed: WordPress, keyword research, ahrefs, SEM RUSH, Screaming frog, Hosting cpanels, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tag Manager, Conversion Set Up/Tracking, Keyword Research, SEO Blueprints, Mapping SEO, SEO copywriting, Creating client facing SEO strategy and recommendations, accountable for results, developing clear action plans for each client.
We will check your references. Your previous job should include “SEO” in the Title.
- Ability to edit websites via hosting, FTP, WordPress or other CMS
- 2-3 yrs WordPress exp. (hands on)
- Creating SEO plans and executing them directly on your own (hands on work)
- Technical SEO analysis experience
- Strong Keyword Research skills and ability to explain SEO process and track results/communicate results to clients
- Ability to set up Analytics, GA, GSC etc. and analyze for errors, crawl issues etc.
- Ability install social media pixel/tracking codes etc.
- Ability set up Conversion tracking on diverse types of websites
- Ability to perform the work independently under deadlines with extreme accuracy
Our Clients: local, regional, & national brands as well as local businesses across many industries.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time